Higher Education for Central Asia Food Systems and Standarts (HECAFS)
The overall project objective is supporting the modernization of the higher education system for the implementation of international food production and processing systems and standards in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, thus enhancing the export potential of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The project team is focused at bringing the higher education system to the needs of the production and processing industry in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Along with other components / activities, the project contributes to strengthening the links between higher education institutions and food processing enterprises. The project aims to enhance and promote close cooperation between higher education institutions in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and the EU countries.
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies, Latvia
- Khujand Polytechnic Institute of Tajik Politechnical University, Tajikistan
- Tajik Agrarian University, Tajikistan
- National Association of Small and Medium Businesses of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tajikistan
- Kyrgyz State Technical University, Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz Economic University, Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz Association of Fruit and Vegetables Enterprises, Kyrgyzstan
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Lithuania
- University of Agriculture in Krakow, Poland
- Hilfswerk Austria International, Austria