Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Latvia Supporting the Smart Specialization Strategy
Project full title: State research programme “Transformation of National Economy, Smart Growth, Governance and Legal Framework for Sustainable Development of the State and Society - New Approach to Formation of Sustainable learning Community (EKOSOC-LV)“5.2.2. sub-project “Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Latvia Supporting the Smart Specialization Strategy”
The aim of the project is to explore and develop methods, models and solutions that will ensure the establishment of a cooperation system between the public sector, science, education system and business and promote innovation and business development, as well as contribute to the restructuring of the Latvian economy in the context of the settings of the smart specialisation strategy.
- Latvian Academy of Sciences;
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies;
- Riga Stradiņš University;
- Vidzemes University of Applied Sciences;
- Ventspils University of Applied Sciences;
- University of Latvia;
- Riga Technical University;
- Daugavpils university;
- Business and Financial Research Centre of the BA School of Business and Finance.